Baked figs, carrot halva and mango pudding: 3 healthy dishes from the stars
On Instagram stars who know everything and even more about healthy lifestyle, we found recipes that you might not have heard of. Most importantly, they are very easy to prepare. You just have to buy the ingredients you need and stand at the stove.
baked figs with goat cheese and pine nuts
Actress Jennifer Garner is a culinary fanatic. On her Instagram page, you can find many recipes that few people know about. For example, we especially liked her baked fig dish. Moreover, it is not difficult to prepare it!
- balsamic vinegar
- Pine nuts
- goat cheese
1. Cut the figs in half and remove the stems. Place the fig wedges on a baking sheet.
2. Sprinkle the figs with balsamic vinegar and add salt.
3. Put the baking sheet with figs in the oven preheated to 200 degrees. Bake for 2 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 275 degrees, leave figs for another 30-45 minutes. Or until it is completely ready.
5. Fry the pine nuts in a dry skillet.
6. When the figs are ready, add pine nuts, some goat cheese, balsamic vinegar and honey.
carrot halva with cashew nuts
Singer Sati Casanova is an experienced vegetarian. However, she often says in interviews that dishes with herbal ingredients can also be very tasty. And as proof, Sati shares her favorite recipes on Instagram. We remember her recipe for carrot halva. We advise you to take note too.
- almond milk
- a handful of mulberries or raisins
- hemp seeds
- Coconut oil
1. Grate the carrots on a fine grater, put the resulting mass in almond milk.
2. Fry all the spices in a skillet in coconut oil.
3. Add the carrots in almond milk to the spices, simmer in an open skillet until tender, about 35 minutes.
4. At the same time, soak mulberries (or raisins) with saffron in almond milk for 15 minutes. Add the resulting mixture to the pan with the carrots and spices. Continue simmering and stirring until it looks like a thick cream.
5. Add chopped cashews to the finished dish.
pudding with black rice, coconut milk and mango
Gwyneth Paltrow has been blogging for a long time, where she talks frankly about beauty, self-acceptance and, of course, nutrition. The actress often admits in interviews that she knows a lot of useful recipes. She recently released her latest cookbook, The Clean Plate, which brings together her latest favorites. One of the easiest to make is black rice pudding with coconut milk and mango.
- black rice
- coconut milk
- date fruit
1. In a saucepan with water and coconut milk (8 tbsp. L. Per 100 g of rice) put rice and dates, cut into pieces. Add salt and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat and cook rice and dates for another 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add chopped mango to the finished rice.