Calculators for calculating the norm of calories, proteins, carbohydrates and fats
The easiest way to lose weight is calorie deficit meals… But for this you need to know your norm, and it is not always easy to calculate it yourself.
We offer you online calculators for calculating calories, proteins, carbohydrates and fats, thanks to which you can find out your KBZhU rate in a few clicks. You need to enter your weight, height, age, physical activity ratio, percentage of deficit / surplus, and you will receive ready-made calorie values and ready-made values of BJU (proteins, carbohydrates and fats), which you need to follow.
Calorie intake: online calculator
To calculate the calorie intake, you need to know the following data:
- Weight (in kg)
- Height (in cm)
- Activity coefficient
- Deficit or surplus percentage
After entering the values, you will receive the following data:
- Calorie allowance for weight loss (calorie deficit)
- Calories to support weight
- Calorie allowance for weight gain (calorie surplus)
How to determine the activity ratio:
- 1.2 – minimal activity (lack of physical activity, sedentary work, minimum movement)
- 1.375 – Slight activity (light training or walking, little daily activity during the day)
- 1.46 – average activity (training 4-5 times a week, good activity during the day)
- 1.55 – activity above average (intense training 5-6 times a week, good activity during the day)
- 1.64 – increased activity (daily training, high daily activity)
- 1.72 – high activity (daily ultra-intense training and high daily activity)
- 1.9 – very high activity (usually we are talking about athletes during the period of competitive activity)
When determining activity, take into account to a greater extent not training, but general daily activity (work, movement during the day, other activity). If, for example, you train 3 times a week for 60 minutes at an average pace, but spend most of the day in a sitting position, then choose the minimum activity. If it is different on different days, then choose the approximate average activity per day per week.
How to determine the percentage of deficit or surplus:
- We recommend taking 20% by default.
- If you do not want to speed up the process of losing weight or gaining weight, then choose 10-15%.
- If the BMI (body mass index) is more than 30, then you can take a deficit of 25-30% (after normalizing the weight, reduce the deficit to 20%).
Please note that the calorie rate calculator for men and women is different. Fields marked with asterisks are required. The calorie norm is calculated immediately for weight loss (calorie deficit), for weight gain (calorie surplus), for maintaining / maintaining weight. You choose the values depending on your goals.
RIGHT DIET: where to start step by step
Calorie intake is calculated by Harris-Benedict formula, it is recognized as the most accurate to date. For more information on how values are calculated using this formula, see the article on CALORIES COUNTING.
Norma BZHU: online calculator
After calculating calories, you need to calculate the BJU. In order to determine what norm of proteins, carbohydrates and fats corresponds to your norm of calories, you first need to know the percentage of distribution of BJU.
Standard and recommended version of BZHU:
- Protein: 30%
- Fat: 30%
- Carbohydrates: 40%
BJU 30/30/40 is a classic version of the distribution of BJU, which is recommended to use if you do not exercise or train for general weight loss and body tone (at home, in group exercises or in a gym with low weight weights).
It is better to use other options for distributing BJU if you are already a savvy person in matters of body building or after consulting a trainer.
BZHU option for those who go in for sports and work on relief:
- Protein: 40%
- Fat: 20-25%
- Carbohydrates: 35-40%
BZHU option for those involved in sports and working on the mass:
- Proteins: 30-40%
- Fat: 20-25%
- Carbohydrates: 40-50%
Please note in the table you enter only percentages of proteins and carbohydrates, fats are calculated automatically based on the total sum of three indicators BZHU = 100%. You also need to enter your daily calorie intake (the default is 1600 kcal).
We also recommend reading our other nutritional articles: