Competent and safe way out of the diet: a detailed procedure
Competent exit from the diet implies gradual return to normal diet… Most modern diets that promise you to lose weight in 5-10-15 days are based on strict dietary restrictions. Therefore, if you just return to your normal diet, then all the lost kilograms will very quickly find you again. Can this be avoided? You can, if you approach the process of exiting the diet with all responsibility.
How to get out of the diet: procedure
1. During the consumption of a low-calorie diet, your body was forced to slow down the metabolismto maintain the habitual vitality. Therefore, if you dramatically increase the calorie content of your menu, then all the excess will go to the formation of excess fat. That is why it is so important to get out of the diet correctly.
2. First of all, calculate the daily calorie intake according to your diet. Try to count as accurately as possible, not by eye. If the menu on different days was different from each other, then calculate the average.
3. In the first week after the end of the diet, you should consume 50-100 kcal more than it was during the period of limited nutrition. If you ate 800 kcal, then make a menu for 850-900 kcal. Eat in this hallway for a week. First week should be based on foods from your diet… It is strongly not recommended to change the diet drastically.
4. The second week of exiting the diet, increase the calorie intake by another 100 kcal. Try to include more in your diet healthy and nutritious foods (vegetables, meat, eggs, cottage cheese, light fruits). This will help you eat more food as it has fewer calories.
5. Each subsequent week, increase the calorie intake by another 100 kcal. The more low-calorie the diet was, the longer it will take to get out of it. Accordingly, if you started with 700-800 kcal, then you will need 2.5 months to reach the minimum norm of 1700-1800 kcal.
6. If your diet has been particularly tough and you are consuming about 500 calories a day, then a weekly 100 calorie gain may be too high. In this case, it is worth starting from figures in 10%… Those. in the first week, increase the calorie content by 50-60, the second week 55-60, etc. But it is not worth increasing by more than 100 kcal.
7. To what extent to increase the calorie content of the diet depends on your data (height, weight, activity), read more about this in the article on the method of calculating calories. It is possible that during the period of withdrawal from the diet, you completely lose weight. Then just reach the calorie rate at which you will maintain a stable weight…
8. Try to count proteins, carbohydrates and fats: they should be in the proportion of 30-40-30 of the total calories. In no case do not lower the amount of fat below 30 units, it can cause hormonal disturbances. If you can’t eat the norm of fat with food, drink a tablespoon of olive oil (however, do not forget to include it in the daily calorie content).
9. This method will not be relevant for such popular diets as Ducan and Protasov. They already have a balanced transition from dietary to normal and healthy nutrition. Therefore, be sure to pass all stages these power systems from start to finish.
10. What can not be done in any case is to “pounce” on food after the end of the diet. If you’re unsure of your willpower, it’s best do not even start “dieting”. You will worsen your metabolism and gain even more weight, and not lose weight (except for losing weight, a temporary drop of 2-3 kg, which will return to you very quickly).
Do you find this method of quitting the diet too difficult? Then ask yourself, what result do you want to achieve? Lose those extra pounds, rejoice, and then return them all and gain even more? Probably not. There are no instant results when it comes to weight loss, so be patient.
10 basic principles of good nutrition for weight loss
What are the advantages of this method of exiting the diet:
- You gradually improve your metabolism, enabling your body to adapt to a normal diet.
- Thanks to this way, you exclude the likelihood of returning lost pounds after the end of the diet.
- You can learn to eat the right products… If you can “sit” on one buckwheat porridge for another week, then within two months you will definitely want variety. And since you will be limited in daily calorie content, sweets and convenience foods will have to be excluded from the menu.
- You will learn to count calories, proteins, carbohydrates and fats, which means take a serious step to building a competent diet without severe restrictions and torment of the body.
This is a difficult but effective way to gently exit the diet without harming your body. If you are not yet ready for such a long-term project, then perhaps do not choose rigid and “hungry” diets for weight loss.