Extraordinary New Years Snacks: Save Yourself Six Healthy Recipes From Marika
TTV presenter Masha Kravtsova (Marika) knows everything about healthy lifestyle. On her Instagram, she shares with her subscribers not only beautiful selfies, but also tips on health and proper nutrition. She even has the hashtag #HappyMarikiRecipes, which can be used to find a huge number of interesting food options for any occasion. And on New Year’s Eve, we could not miss the celebrity’s post about unusual snacks on the festive table.
They all look incredibly delicious, so bookmark it!
Rolls in rice paper with peanut sauce
Marika: “It looks impressive, it is convenient to eat, especially at the beginning of the evening. It’s a bit of a chore to do, but it’s worth it. “
10-12 peeled shrimps
1 large cucumber or 2 medium
1 head of any green salad (whole leaves)
1 cup cilantro greens
1/2 cup mint greens
1 tsp soy sauce
10 sheets of rice paper (for rolls)
Please do not try to find a substitute for cilantro and mint in this combination – here they work in tandem and create a special taste harmony.
4 tbsp peanut or almond urbech
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp lemon juice
1-2 tbsp maple syrup
1 cm seeded and chopped chili pepper
1. Slice carrots, avocado and cucumber on mandolin or by hand into strips.
2. Heat oil over medium heat in a good skillet, add shrimps with a teaspoon of soy sauce and a small pinch of salt. Simmer shrimps for 2-3 minutes until they are tender. Let cool for 5 minutes.
3. Combine the sauce ingredients in a blender. If the sauce comes out thick, then it can be diluted with water.
4. Cut the finished shrimp in half lengthwise.
5. Pour very warm water into a large deep bowl. Submerge each sheet of rice paper in water for 10-15 seconds, and then lay out on a damp cutting board.
6. Cover the paper with a leaf of lettuce, place 2-3 slices of cucumber inside, the same amount of carrots, herbs, a couple of halves of shrimp (lay the halves in good conscience with herbs so that they do not touch). Wrap like stuffed cabbage.
Hummus with beets
Marika: “I love him not only for its taste, but also for its beautiful color. You can serve hummus with almond crackers. “
200 g chickpea
1 large beetroot (boiled)
Bunch of spinach
Bunch of parsley
1/2 lemon (juice from it)
1 tbsp. water
3-4 tbsp. l. any vegetable oil
Mint to taste
4 tbsp. l. Tahini pastes
Pine nuts and greens to taste
1. Soak chickpeas overnight in cool water in a 1: 3 ratio.
2. Combine all ingredients in a blender.
3. Decorate the hummus with pine nuts and add some oil on top.
Marika: “As I already wrote, I’ll make it to my table with lightly salted salmon and avocado on Borodino bread croutons with honey-mustard dressing. Other great combinations: mango and shrimp, sun-dried tomatoes and avocado, salmon + cream cheese + arugula, goat cheese + baked bell pepper + pesto sauce + basil. “
For refueling to choose from:
1) Lightly salted salmon and avocado
2) Mango and shrimp
3) Sun-dried tomatoes and avocados
4) Lightly salted salmon, cream cheese, arugula
5) Goat cheese, baked bell peppers, pesto sauce, basil.
Toast the bread in a toaster, add the filling of your choice.
Marika: “An appetizer like a pâté of mashed baked eggplant. Or you can just bake them with tahini sauce, it’s delicious. “
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp. l. lemon juice
2 tbsp. l. sour cream
1. Bake eggplants in the oven.
2. Peel the eggplants and place in a blender. Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender. You should get a homogeneous mass.
Second cooking method
Bake eggplants with tahini sauce.
Gazpacho in glasses
Marika: “It is done super fast in a blender, but on the table it looks just fiery.”
Strawberry and Tomato Gazpacho Recipe
2 small sweet tomatoes
1 small bell pepper
1 tbsp. strawberry
1 clove of garlic
1/2 shallots (optional)
2 sprigs of thyme
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1/2 tbsp. water
1. Throw tomatoes, strawberries, two cucumbers, garlic into a blender (I added half a shallot, but this is optional). Salt, pepper, add vinegar, oil, thyme and half a glass of water and beat until smooth…
2. Cut the remaining cucumber and some strawberries for decoration.
3. Pour the soup into a beautiful plate (in this case, glasses), top with our cucumber-strawberry tartare.
4. Decorate with a sprig of thyme. Sprinkle with a drop of oil and balsamic for beauty.
And it will be great if the soup stands in the refrigerator before serving, so that it is infused and is refreshingly cold.
Marika: “To do 5 minutes, eaten also in 5 minutes.”
Fry whole mushrooms in a skillet (last time I had shiitake and champignons), add a little salt, add a little lemon juice, grated fresh ginger and oyster sauce. If there is no such sauce, then try ginger, garlic powder (I also added it to the first version), soy sauce and maple syrup. “
You can also make a large tray or board with a variety of snacks, cuts, vegetables, crackers, sauces, etc.