Recipe for Saturday Dinner: Spelled Tagliatelle with Porcini and Asparagus Sauce
This Saturday BeautyHack.ru advises to cook a dish served in the Spanish SHA Wellness Clinic. The main thing is to prepare all the ingredients for the tagliatelle and sauce now. By the way, the sauce has a special place in this recipe – porcini mushrooms, asparagus and young garlic give it an incredibly piquant taste.
For spelled tagliatelle:
- 280 g white spelled flour
- 20 g whole grain spelled flour
For the porcini sauce:
- 300 g fresh porcini mushrooms
- 150 g onions
- 75 g young garlic
- 100 g asparagus
- 200 ml soy cream
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- unrefined salt
- 5 ml truffle oil
1. For spelled tagliatelle, sift the two flours through a sieve into a steel bowl, add a little water and mix until a smooth, firm dough is obtained.
2. Roll out the pasta with a rolling pin into a 1 mm thick sheet, cut the tagliatelle with a pasta knife or pasta machine and place on a tray.
3. For the sauce, wash the mushrooms in plenty of water, cut them into 1/2 cm pieces and set aside. Peel the onion and chop finely. Remove the top layer from young garlic and remove the greenest part; cut into thin slices. For asparagus, cut off the thickest part of the stem and cut the rest into thin slices. Fry the onions in a wok in olive oil until golden brown, add mushrooms, asparagus, garlic, salt and fry for another 2 minutes. Finally add the soy cream, pepper and salt, simmer for 1 minute over low heat and remove from the stove.
4. Boil the pasta in a large saucepan (4 minutes after boiling the water), drain in a colander and stir with the preheated sauce.
5. Add truffle oil and serve in a deep bowl.