Recipe for Saturday Lunch: Salmon Tartare, Guacamole, and Rice Noodle Chips
What is served for lunch at the Spanish SHA Wellness Clinic, one of the most famous wellness clinics? How do you like salmon tartare, guacamole and rice noodle chips? Especially for BeautyHack.ru, representatives of the clinic shared the recipe for this dish. We save and prepare for ourselves and our loved ones.
Ingredients for four servings:
250 g ripe avocado
1/2 lemon juice
10 g cilantro
For salmon tartare:
500 g fresh salmon
50 g capers
50 g young onions
100 g mustard
10 g parsley
For rice noodle chips:
50 g thin rice noodles
400 ml extra virgin olive oil
40 g seedlings
1. We start with guacamole. Cut the avocado into halves, remove the pit and spoon out all the flesh. Chop the cilantro and squeeze out half the lemon. Place all ingredients in a blender bowl and blend until smooth. Season with salt to taste, add more lemon juice if necessary.
2. Cooking salmon tartare. Use a knife to remove the skin from the salmon, use tweezers to remove all the bones that are located in the upper part of the back. Cut the fish into a book shape and then into strips and the strips into small cubes. Drain the capers to remove excess vinegar and chop very finely. Cut off the arrows of young onions, remove the top layer from the bulbs and chop finely. Chop the parsley, removing the thick stem. Stir all ingredients, add mustard and salt. Stir thoroughly again to get a homogeneous mass. From the resulting mixture, make balls about 125 g each. Set them aside.
3. Starts with rice noodle chips. Heat the cold-pressed olive oil in a deep skillet to 160ºC. Place the rice noodles in the skillet and fry until it has tripled in size. Transfer the noodles to paper towels and season with salt.
4. Returning to the salmon tartare. Fry the resulting balls (in step three) for about 20 seconds in olive oil heated to 180 ° C.
5. All dishes are ready. We serve them to the table. Place the guacamole in a drop on a long plate, add the salmon tartare, top with the rice noodles and decorate the dish with sprouts.