Spring diets – Diets. How to lose weight
To be beautiful, renewed and, of course, slim is the cherished dream of every woman. Especially in the spring, the shower requires something stunning and extreme, so many ladies try to lose weight extremely quickly, using little-known, untested diets in order to achieve the desired results. But you shouldn’t follow their example.
It is in spring that our body is especially vulnerable, it is weakened after a long winter, it lacks vitamins and minerals. It is no secret that the spring period is a time of exacerbation of many chronic diseases, quietly dozing for the time being. Therefore, there can be no question of any extreme, you need to lose weight without harm to health. You just need to choose the right spring diets, which will really help you to lose weight effectively and without causing harm.
It is worth recalling that before you start losing weight, you should seek the advice of a doctor in order to make sure that you are not in danger. If everything is in order, then we are pleased to present you spring diets, tested by many women in practice and well-proven by nutritionists.
One of these diets is called Spring Diet.
Its main principle is to eat often and little by little, in other words, we are talking about fractional meals, where the portions are very small, but six meals are recommended. With this scheme, you will not be tormented by a constant feeling of hunger, and extra pounds will disappear due to the rejection of harmful products. There are not many of them, but you need to adhere to the rule of refusing them very strictly. So, you will have to exclude from the diet: bakery products made from puff or yeast dough, sweets, fatty and smoked foods, everything salted and pickled, grapes and alcohol. Now about what you can eat. The list of permitted foods includes a whole list of foods containing proteins, carbohydrates, fiber and fats. It is allowed to eat lean beef, chicken fillet, offal, lean fish, milk, kefir, fermented baked milk, cottage cheese and other fermented milk products containing useful bifidobacteria, lentils, beans and peas. You should give preference to coarse oatmeal, brown rice, buckwheat and other dark cereals, yeast-free bread, you can even pamper yourself with pasta and potatoes, but not more than once a week. It is recommended to enter into the menu as many vegetables, unsweetened fruits, as well as greens of cilantro, parsley, dill, lettuce, onions, garlic, wild garlic. As for fats, vegetable fats can be added to dishes as a dressing, and animals can be consumed to a minimum, for example, butter – no more than 2 times a week. You can drink plain water without gas, black, herbal and green tea, juices without sugar, fruit drinks and fruit drinks. The duration of the diet is 2-3 weeks. In 3 weeks, strictly following the recommendations and absolutely not straining, you can get rid of 5-6 kilograms. If desired, the “Spring Diet” can be repeated in a month.
Spring diet “Vivat to vegetables and fruits!”
Everything is very simple here. It is recommended for dieters to eat 500 g of raw vegetables, 500 g of fresh fruits, 100 g of berries, 1 egg, 150 g of boiled lean meat, 100 g of low-fat boiled fish, 300 g of dairy products, 200 g of cereals, 50 g of legumes, 200 ml of juices , 30 g of nuts, green tea, water, dried fruit compotes – 2 liters. Sugar, salt, flour products, fats, coffee, alcohol are prohibited. The last meal is 3-4 hours before bedtime. The diet strengthens the immune system and cleanses the body of toxins. In 10 days, strictly observing the rules, you can lose 3-5 kg.
Spring diet “Getting ready for summer!”
The principles of this diet are not too different from the standard recommendations of adherents of a healthy diet. Nothing new: giving up everything fried-smoked-salted-canned, giving up alcohol and other bad habits and increasing physical activity. There are also some features:
- For the duration of the diet, reduce the consumption of fruits to a minimum, and eliminate bananas and grapes altogether. This is necessary to align the balance of the famous trio “Protein-fat-carbohydrates” in favor of proteins. If we estimate the amount of carbohydrates, especially simple, “fast” carbohydrates, which we, without hesitation, absorb in a day, the picture is not happy. Therefore, a drastic reduction in all sweets, including healthy fruits, as well as foods containing latent sugar (sauces, muesli, etc.), will only benefit you.
- The following rule follows from this: more protein! All types of lean meat (turkey, chicken, lean pork, veal, rabbit), as well as any fish, including fatty ones, will provide the amount of protein that your new body will build for you. Don’t forget about plant proteins, discover a great variety of legumes.
- The increased consumption of protein products means their proper combination with other foods. Never eat high-protein meals with cereals, pasta and potatoes. No bread, not even very healthy grain. Only vegetables – and there should be a lot of them. Steam them, simmer them, bake them, boil them, and even fry them in good vegetable oil, but keep in mind that most of them are most useful fresh.
- Another important part of this diet is greens. It’s not just the usual parsley, dill or green onions. On your own windowsill, you can grow a real green bed with a variety of herbs, and you do not have to overpay in the eco-department of the supermarket for a bag of arugula, which for some reason is considered a weed in our country. Greens are good not only as an additive to soup or salad, some types of greens look great in super-healthy green smoothies, delicious and packed with vitamins to the eyeballs.
- There is a fierce debate about the usefulness of lactic acid bacteria. Your business: if you want to drink kefir – drink. Buy natural yogurt. Don’t get fooled by ads and only rely on shelf life. If your body categorically does not accept dairy products, drink compressed lactic acid bacteria, these powders and tablets are sold in any pharmacy. When it comes to whole milk, keep in mind that fresh milk tends to produce more mucus in the body. This is very useful in case of poisoning, but drinking milk every day is still undesirable.
- Cook your soups often. Any meat, fish, chicken or just vegetable – they all fill the stomach and do not fill you with calories. And no bread, remember?
- And the last recommendation, anti-advertising. You should not start your morning with muesli, cereals and other “healthy” convenience foods. These products, as a rule, are stuffed with sugar, and we, slender women, do not need this at all. An insulin hit to the liver in the morning is of no use to anyone. And we must take care of ourselves, accustom ourselves to the correct diet and eat only natural products.
As you can see, you can lose weight without straining. There would be desire and honesty towards myself. Take on board our spring diets and go, for harmony and health!
Successful weight loss and excellent spring mood!