Summer Farewell: Vegan Blackberry Ice Cream Recipe from Nutritionist Reese Witherspoon & Hilary Duff
Kimberly Snyder’s recipes are written by Hilary Duff, Dita Von Teese and Olivia Wilde. Drew Barrymore has lost more than 10 kg thanks to nutrition according to her book “Perfect Beauty”, and Reese Witherspoon prepares a “green smoothie for beauty” from spinach and banana according to her advice (see how exactly – see here). A nutritionist, nutritionist and nutritional consultant for Hollywood stars is sure that not only fast food and sugar, but also dairy products with meat are harmful to the figure and skin. Therefore, he regularly tells in his blog how to cook something tasty and healthy. For example, vegan blackberry ice cream.
“To enjoy the last warm days of Indian summer, make this light and fresh dessert. Often, in pursuit of numbers on the scales, we give up our favorite dishes and fail. But this ice cream will not be deposited on your sides, but on the contrary will make your skin fresher and your body younger. Blackberries are rich in antioxidants, anthocyanins, vitamins K and C, and bananas are rich in fiber. They help to shine eyes, moisturize skin, and improve digestion. So you can eat and enjoy, ”wrote Kimberly.
She also gave some tips:
- make a larger portion to freeze, and at moments when you especially want to pamper yourself, take out the ready-made yummy from the refrigerator;
- put peeled bananas in the freezer – they are always needed to replace milk in such desserts;
- use only bananas with dark spots on the peel, they are more alkaline than unripe, and this is more beneficial for the body – such products neutralize metabolic waste.
Blackberry ice cream
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 large peeled frozen banana
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Optionally, you can add 2 tbsp. cocoa nibs (peeled cocoa nibs)
How to do
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into a container and place in the freezer for an hour until it hardens. Scoop two servings into your favorite ice cream containers and enjoy!
For more recipes and tips from Kimberly Snyder, see our article on her main rules for life.