Top 5 Unusual But Easy Meals by Jennifer Garner
ANDIt’s time for Chris Jennifer Garner to start her own cooking show. At least on her Instagram page, you can find many interesting and, most importantly, healthy recipes. The celebrity shares his favorite dishes with subscribers and tells in detail how to prepare them.
The BeautyHack editors have selected the best Jennifer Garner recipes that are easy to repeat. We have already bought the ingredients and are going to experiment this weekend!
Almond milk smoothie with chia seeds and spinach
Jennifer was inspired to compose the smoothie recipe by cook, writer and TV presenter Aina Garten. The actress drank this drink every morning in order to quickly get back in shape after childbirth and look perfect in the frame of the movie “Mint”.
- 2 tbsp. a spoonful of protein powder,
- 1 tbsp. a spoonful of ground flax,
- 1 tbsp. a spoonful of chia seeds,
- 1 tbsp. a spoonful of almond oil
- 1/2 cup skimmed almond milk
- a handful of fresh spinach
- a small handful of ice (optional)
- a very small handful of blueberries (if not available, use regular baby fruit puree).
Mix all ingredients in a blender.
Avocado, greens, cheese and nuts salad
In the description for the video of this salad (incredibly healthy!), Garner did not write the proportions of the ingredients added. Everyone, in her opinion, should add the amount of food that he sees fit. The actress also said that she always eats this dish for lunch and advises everyone.
- cabbage, arugula and any mix of greens,
- green beans,
- fried potatoes or eggplant,
- nuts to taste
- For dressing: olive oil and red wine or balsamic vinegar.
Cut and mix all ingredients. Can be served with brown rice and chicken.
Fried chicken soup with lemon
The actress borrowed this recipe from the chef Martha Stewart and has now been preparing it for several years.
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 6 shallots, sliced lengthwise
- 1 chicken about 1.8 kg. without giblets and ridge,
- 2 tbsp. spoons + 1 teaspoon of olive oil,
- salt pepper,
- 6 cups of chicken stock
1. Preheat the oven to 240 ° C.
2. Grate chicken with a mixture of 1 tbsp. tablespoons of oil, 1 tbsp. tablespoons of salt and 0.5 teaspoon of pepper.
3. Grease parchment st. spoon of oil, spread lemons in one layer.
4. Separate the skin from the chicken and place lemon slices under it. Lay the chicken over the lemons.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, then add the shallots and oil. Fry until the thermometer inserted into the chicken breast (this is the thickest part) reaches 73 ° C. This is about 25-30 minutes.
6. Transfer the chicken to a cutting board and let it cool. Divide the meat into small pieces with a fork. The skin and the lemon that was under it must be thrown away, they will no longer be needed.
7. Stir the chicken with the roasted lemons and shallots.
8. Add the chicken, lemons and shallots mixture to a saucepan of chicken stock over medium heat. The dish should boil for a minute, then remove from heat, salt and pepper.
9. Optionally, boiled brown rice can be added to the soup.
A very tasty and healthy snack according to the star’s recipe, from which you definitely won’t gain extra pounds.
- olive oil,
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
2. Wash the beets well.
3. Cut off the top of the beets with the tops, cut off the roots, cut the beets into thin slices.
4. Brush the beetroot slices with olive oil and place on a baking sheet.
6. Bake in the oven for an hour.
Another healthy snack from Jennifer that her kids especially love.
- 2 tbsp. oatmeal,
- 1 tbsp. coconut flakes,
- 1/2 tbsp. wheat germ,
- 1/2 tbsp. sunflower seeds,
- 1/4 cup cereal
- 2 tbsp. l. butter,
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tbsp. l. salt,
- 1 tbsp. spoon of vanilla.
1. Combine dry ingredients.
2. Melt the butter, honey, brown sugar, salt and vanilla in a saucepan.
3. Mix dry and the resulting ingredients.
5. Take a baking sheet, put the ingredients on the parchment.
6. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
7. Remove the future granola from the oven, trim the edges and bake again for another 10 minutes.
8. Cool the granola.
9. Add chocolate, melted in a water bath, if desired.